Hello,
I took an extended break from Torn and thought I last left my Character in the Army. Somehow, when I logged back in, I found that I was not in a job of any kind. Not sure if it was the Army, but I knew I was going to be taking an extended break, and wanted to remain employed during the break.
Can I get the back due points and money? Or did I forget to join a company prior to leaving?
Jobs
Started by SapperMikhail [2617295] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Patch list #198 : 29/06/21
- Added system to fire people from starter jobs after 400 days of inactivity
Mentions: Patch list #198 : 29/06/2021
As above, you were removed from your Army job due to inactivity.
04:25:17 - 23/10/25 SapperMikhail was fired from their position in the Army job due to inactivity
Man,
That's lame. But I understand.