Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NO CHAT

Started by ThiagoLetta77 [4189149] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Drowned [3303958]

I have the same issue sometimes too. Usually it fixes itself when I wait for a while and check again. I'm not sure if the causes of this issue for me is the same as the others, but sometimes I have a slow internet, and although most other features of torn works fine (just a bit slower to load), sometimes the chat breaks (disappears or keeps loading).

 

Additionally, for me sometimes the notification bubble shows up on the wrong chat. For example, I might have a message in faction/company chat but the notification bubble may show up on my personal chat tab instead. That always fixes itself after a while too though, using less time than the time it takes for the bar disappearing issue to fix itself. This is even more likely due to my slow internet, but I'm still including this here just in case there may be some other reason. 

 

Refreshing the page does not fix the issue. 

 

I play on a macbook laptop, with the browser version of Torn. 

 

Currently I don't have this issue, but when I do, I'll try clearing the caches and see if it does anything.