I can't find an option to lock an inventory item to protect it from bulk selling at the market. Is there something alike? If not, do you think it should be?
Locking inventory items?
Started by Aeleander [4001246] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
You cant lock items, just be aware of what you are selling, its not hard and the option doesn't need to be added because when adding items to sell of trash, it gives you a confirmation warning.
Thing is I play mainly from mobile app, and that allows me to bulk select items but not to unselect some of the bulk selected. So I have to manually tap on the quantity box and delete it for each item I want to keep
What AJ- said is true but you could do that with a script
I still have to understand what you can legally script and what you can't
The baseline is 1 action = 1 input. So for every click only one button can be pressed. Then just onvious things like automation.
Mentions: [SCRIPT] Item Market Excluder -- avoid selling items you want to keep