thank all who had pfps made .... im closing the forum
closed
Started by SpoiledRotten [4052681] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
.
.
hi these banners are marvellous and very colourful am sure they will make it quite a long way for different resources
sorry all for the interruption
So I took a chance on this designer named spoiledrotten and from day one I was impressed they are very professional she made me a banner for my faction I had zero ideas for it. The first sample photo is like they were reading my mind it came out perfect so I finally paid them thinking that was it and to my surprise they have made me profile pic to go with it. I am very pleased with the banner and profile pic they went above an beyond and are still editing and making improvements to the whole design so please give her a like and give her a shot on banners and profile pictures you wont be disappointed I will being using this again I recommend it and very cheap
bump
staff edit - harassment
everyone pay no attention to this she is just a bully who like to try and harass people but when she cant get a rise she does stuff like this just ignore her ive reported her 2 times they remove her posts but thats all gets done so im not wasting time reporting her again
Graved, empty thread