Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need some knowledge please

Started by Wg13 [4154192] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wg13 [4154192]

Hi I have a company its a music store I have 100 percent in efficiency and environment and only 3 percent in popularity how do I raise that up and how do I gain stars... to answer a few question before being asked company is over 1 month old I do not have full education in business Im on the 4th course I have an amazing crew and I dont want to be hurting the company from growing without education.... what can I do? 

Thanks in advance

Titanic_ [2968477]

3 percent in popularity how do I raise that up and how do I gain stars

 

 

Make more money. 3-5m a week for 2 star music.

Wadewwww [3525946]

Get a productivity boost 31-35 mill best for early companies. 

 

Upgrade for 10 employees is a must to compete past 3 stars

 

Advertising relevent to placment in popularity.

 

Depending if you want to jump sales then quadruple ads for one day then make it regular if too many companies are ahead and pay more top 40. Then same for advertising 

Darth-Vader [2004834]

Popularity is simply how much is your weekly income compared to the top earning company of your type. If you earn 1m per week and they earn 10m, you will have 10% popularity. 

your focus should just be on day to day, focus on sales and making money, which takes time with building up the hidden ‘company loyalty’ as well as all education and the stock blocks. 

100% efficiency means you’re set up right, the rest will come :)