Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONATIONS

Started by WhatTheFook [3680360] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
WhatTheFook [3680360]

Howdy my donator team! 

 

As a new player, I thought I'd try this

If you can spare any donations that would be amazing! 

Yes I'm sure I'll get some rotting fish, but I'm hoping just maybe someone will send something half decent haha 

 

For everyone that donates, I will make you a profile pic based off of your name 💪