So I'm just looking for some advice from you smart people I know I need 372 e cans to read a stat book. Is 400m on strength to low to read my stat book. 45% gains with the book and faction gains?
Stat book
Started by boszak [3155705] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Nah it's not too low . You have gone past the curve however as with all things the longest you good off the more use it is