Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

24% Impassable EOD pants

Started by SarahLynn [2620396] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
SarahLynn [2620396]

As the title says, RNG Gods gifted me with amazing pair of pants. 

 

56.18 Armor
24% Impassable
26.01% coverage

23.55% quality

 

I have not yet decided to sell them for sure, but I would like to hear what you have to offer.

 

I would be interested in one of or the combination of the following:

cash

higher quality sentinel set pieces

orange+ arma or enfield with good rw bonuses such as powerful/penetrate etc

 

Cheers everyone :)