Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What jobs can I get?

Started by MrTouchtheybutt [3893666] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

VikingZ [2111984] ×1 MrTouchtheybutt [3893666] ×1

MrTouchtheybutt [3893666]

I want to leave my current toy shop jobs once I hit 200k in all battle stats. I've had the job for the extra plushies and the 100% extra happiness from consoles for console jumps.

 

Here are my stats, I also have +10 EE merits.

MrTouchtheybutt [3893666]

 

 WORK STATS

 

Manual labor: 11,988

 

Intelligence: 2,315

 

Endurance: 11,169

 

Could I join a ten star lingerie store? Could I join a ten star music store? Could I join a ten star cruise line? Could I join a ten star adult novelties store? What could I join with these stats? What jobs should I focus on if I want to improve my battle stats? What about if I want to make money?

Meant to post in Q&A

Mentions: MrTouchtheybutt [3893666]

Daniel [2008531]

You can hypothetically get a job in any of these.

 

It's just more dependant on whether the owner is willing to take you onboard to train you. I'd look for a company that's half full or less that really needs staff and can look past lower working stats for the time being and will just train you up. 

 

With that in mind - I'm not sure if a 10 starrer would take you on right now as they will be more than half full. Try looking for one with 6 stars or less and keep an eye on the trade chat. You might still get some good job point buffs out of them. 

 

After you get better stats aim for the 10 stars. Give it a few months and I'm sure you'll be there. 

PunishedFanon [3879016]

As a 9 star Lingerie director I'd say 5 stars is a reasonable goal for most of the things you listed. You'd be a good addition to Lingerie providing you can get your trains based in Intelligence but your'e a perfect fit for Adult Novelties for sure

aessedai82 [3436693]

I'd suggest posting your stats in the recruitment forum.

 

I know it can be frustrating if you want a straight yes and no answer but the better approach would be to head to the company forum and have a feel of what's in the market, like this one by VikingZ [2111984].

 

** Wiki only show the base stats which is "inaccurate" because competition is just so stiff especially in popular companies like lingerie stores. And beyond stats, there are T&Cs (like tax, rehab policies, rotational rains or paid, etc) that are specific to different companies.

 

As for recommendations, it depends on your playstyle.For example, battle stats

> If you are focusing n a specific stat then you have companies gent strip club, ladies strip club, furniture store or for overall it'll be fitness centre.

> If you're doing the Xan training then night club or even a flower shop would work (a faction member is actually pretty happy in the flower shop. The money from extra flowers and JP to lower addiction for his trains works with his current playstyle)

> If you jump regularly then AN is a good choice

 

I'd suggest this post by DrVoid, which recommends companies based on work stats/ game stage.

 

 

Mentions: VikingZ [2111984] · 10* LS recruiting 200k INT + END · Looking for Work? Post your Stats here · Which company should I join? - the guide