I think someone has a script that tells them when I'm in the casino with money on me. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's happened a few times now. It's the same person using a flail every time too. Only seems to turn up and attack me when I've just taken a large sum of money out of my stocks and am in the casino on slots etc. I'm pretty sure it's someone I've played RR against and I'm on someone's targets list which is fine, it's part of the game but if someone is using a script to see when I have money and am in the casino gambling, that's cheating. Please could someone investigate whoever is mugging me with a flail. There are loads of examples of it if you look through my events log. Thank you.
Someone is using scripts to cheat
Started by JuanWick [3864699] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
The only way a script could see that would be if it had one of your API keys with the required access permissions.
You can review your API key usage on the key page: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=api
Scripts aren't some voodoo magic that lets everyone know when you have money on hand. The player in question has been mugging you for over a month, most of the times when you are online. They are bound to get lucky and grab a couple of mugs here and there when you are so habitual of playing Slots at relatively the same time of the day.
Thanks!