Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The CANDYMAN

Started by Kennedy_Wright [4174406] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 2 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
18 / 100
Kennedy_Wright [4174406]

The Candyman's Sweet Shop 🍬 | ALL Low-Tier Candy | NO Minimum

 

"They say don’t take candy from strangers... but I’m not a stranger, I’m your solution.

 

Are your cupboards overflowing with cheap chocolate and lollipops? Is your inventory looking like a dental nightmare? Stop letting that sugar rot in your display case. The Candyman is here to take it all off your hands.

 

I am buying ALL-low-tier candies (Lollipops, Chocolate Bars, Bags of Candy) in any quantity. Whether you have one stick of gum or ten thousand bags of sugar, I’m buying.

 

 

 

🍭 The Sweet Deals

 

Fixed Pricing: No haggling, no headaches. I pay 650 per unit.

No Minimums: I don't care if it's one lollipop or a truckload.

Zero Fees:Why lose a percentage to the market? Keep the full cut.

 

 

🛡️ The "Sugar-Coated" Guarantee

The streets of Torn are sour, but your trade doesn't have to be. No Mugging: I’m here for the sugar, not your life. My reputation is built on business, not blood.

 

Fast Turnaround: Send the trade, get the cash, get back to crime. 

 

 

Confidentiality: Our business stays between us. I don't tell your dentist if you don't tell mine

 

 

 

SHOOT A DM FOR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR OPEN A TRADE