Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Seeking employment

Started by Stoneonta [4199882] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Stoneonta [4199882]

Hello,

 

I am a newer and very active player (level 13), seeking employment in my first player run company. I am hard working, extremely active, and learn quickly. I’m looking to make money, increase my stats, and learn the ropes of this crazy city. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you!