Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by Banjo [2998945] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Banjo [2998945]

I just did the Duke mission "Keeping Up Appearances" and somehow was able to complete the mission even though after mugging the target, I hadn't even sent them the money back.

 

It's not really an issue I can try to replicate with/without torn tools

[image: snipboard.io]

 

Banjo [2998945]

Yeah, I suppose that could be it.

 

If so, it's an odd mechanic as I sent them $1000 and mugged $521 meaning the money they actually got from me is $479, which is lower than the amount I mugged them for, which would mean I didn't pay back all of the money I mugged from them.

 

I've genuinely confused myself now thinking this over.

Banjo [2998945]

Yeeeah, I am indeed very, very bad at math. If that is how it works though, the mission could maybe do with a little rewording.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

We do not have strict checks for the order of steps. You can send the money before mugging them, the mission will still complete.

 

Thanks!