I was thinking recently, ranked wars are a bit boring. It's just a constant cycle of hitting people and self hospitalising, with no variation. I was thinking we could spice up the ranked war aspect of the game, and make it enjoyable, not just a money farm.
We should add some cool modifiers, that if you and the opposing faction agree to, will come into play during the war.
Some ideas I had were:
A flash war type modifier. You and the opposing faction agree upon a time slot, and whoever gets the most respect in that time gets their accumulated respect DOUBLED!
VIP modifier. 3 random people in your faction are assigned to have their gained respect DOUBLED. It could be your weakest member, or your strongest. Who knows?
Hunters Mark. Every person gets a "Hunter's Mark" on a similar stat range player. Their gained respect on that one player is TRIPLED!
Please post below some more ideas, lets make this famous!