I'm really new to this. After finally getting my car upgraded enough to win some races I was promoted to D Class. I had no idea I would be locked out of E Class and I feel I've wasted all my points. How do I earn more points? My D Class car comes in 5th place at best.
Stuck in D Class?
Started by swampgoat666 [4220213] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Just keep racing, use recommended D-class cars (you can buy them from Docks, as C-class and B later), don't waste ANY racing points until you reach class B. Upgrade Colina (45.000.000$ with some essential upgrades) and race it untill class A.
Try the class D BMW X5 (now called the Bavaria X5) and race only official races on the five dirt tracks (Mudpit, Stone Park, Hammerhead, Two Islands, Parkland).
With some patience you should eventually place in a few races so you can get a few upgrades and get back on track to the path suggested in Baldr's racing FAQ.
Full guide on recovering is here.
The Racing FAQ mentioned above is here.
The recovery guide is designed to get you back on the path recommended in the FAQ (saving points up for class A).
Mentions: No Points Racing Recovery Guide by Rogue · TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr