Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#1 SSL member

Started by Wolverine [1971836] on in Achievements.

36 replies · 849 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nova [1570883] ×1 Iwasme89 [1693153] ×1 mikk [1771931] ×1

Wolverine [1971836]

Following the retirement of Iwasme89 [1693153], who set the previous benchmark at 16.9B, I'm officially announcing that I have surpassed that record by reaching 17b total stats, claiming the #1 SSL spot in Torn City!

 

So far I only used 11,775 LSD, energy refills for 3,759 days and 20k+ energy drinks.

 

I'm stuck at battle stats HoF rank #657 since october 2025 and I guess it will stay in that rank until I'll be able to afford stat enhancers.

Mentions: Iwasme89 [1693153]

Swatsicle [1593313]

Dude, congratulations. Also, you need therapy. But that is a wicked achievement!

 

I have to ask though - why in the f**k would you do it this way? What made you start this path, and what kept you on it?

Wolverine [1971836]

At the beginning I didn't care about battle stats (I was playing for crimes and merits), so eating lsd was cheaper than xanax, despite gaining less battle stats.

 

I keep following this path for science, to write forum thread achievements like this, to be #1 in something that other players do not care about (LSD taken, number of overdoses), and for many other reasons I prefer not to mention.

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

and for many other reasons I prefer not to mention.

 

You do realise that this thread is now all about this.....WHAT ARE THOSE REASONS?? TELL US!!

 

😂

 

 

 

And yeah, points for the dedication but, what a f**king brainache that is!  😩

 

 

Wolverine [1971836]

ahahah :D

 

One of them was to tell Nova [1570883] that he was wrong about SSL players staying "always" behind xanax players of the same age, but now he is in federal jail, so it doesn't matter anymore :P

Mentions: Nova [1570883]

Swatsicle [1593313]

That's cool, I respect it! I can relate in wanting to achieve something others don't care about, in my case that's merits.

 

Love the dedication, absolutely sickening achievement.

mikk [1771931]

Not sure this really counts as an achievement. I'm getting this in under 5 years without Xanax (even without SSL gym), you're about 4.5 years old. If I had the SSL unlocked now it would be close to 4.03 years total age for me.

Swatsicle [1593313]

???




 

 

 

You're saying you would have 16B total in 4.03 years without xanax? You don't even have 16+B today, after 12+ years. After 8k+ xanax.

 

Who are you to decide what is and isn't an achievement, anyway?

Wolverine [1971836]

I created this forum thread mostly to let the community know who is the #1 weird SSL player in Torn, otherwise they may still think that Iwasme89 is the #1 and that's a player who quit Torn anyway.

 

There are players who may want to know which HoF rank an SSL player can reach, others start a chat with me from time to time to have information about this play style.

 

Consider that I have always played in relaxed mode, using money coming from passive income, I'm definitely not a power player (many of those quit Torn because they can't keep that hardcore level for long time).

Riot [974353]

Isn’t this torn copypasta from one of your posts? 😂

 

kind of funny no one gets the shit post, but particularly you