Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem with xanax

Started by Nyxum [4091119] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Ayanle212 [2560539] ×1 Nyxum [4091119] ×1

Nyxum [4091119]

I sold some xanax in a trade. Steezy said he didnt get his 10 xanax. I went to uk and bought 29 xanax. When I landed I didnt have any xanax. I have the trade and the travel log saved.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Assuming you are referring to this trade. The person in question did receive 10 xanax, I can see them in their inventory.

 

 I went to uk and bought 29 xanax. When I landed I didnt have any xanax

 

You added those xanax to a trade:

 

 

That trade was cancelled after you filed the report and the xanax have been deposited back in your inventory, you have interacted with it as well.

 

12:17:56 - 30/04/26  Nyxum removed 27x Xanax from their display case
12:17:06 - 30/04/26  Nyxum added 29x Xanax to their display case
12:15:44 - 30/04/26  Nyxum canceled the trade with Ayanle212

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Ayanle212 [2560539] · Nyxum [4091119]