Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make the Mute/block feature FULLY Functional!

Started by Banner [2760968] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Banner [2760968]

“You have received a warning!”

 

Maybe do your jobs and let the block feature FULLY block/blacklist people so they can’t antagonize people into reactionary abuse who support the game like I requested months ago. I’d much rather have it so I am only able to contact or be in contact with players who aren’t toxic, because I’ve been known to match energies (I’m BiPolar, clinically diagnosed, and not the fun hehe kind. So forgive me).. Anyways…

Snitch. Blacklisted.


Edit:

 

Problems with Torn:

 

1. Karma system lacks credibility as a reputation model. It functions as a closed feedback loop driven by forum interaction rather than objective behavior.

 

2. The mute and block system lacks full isolation controls, allowing repeated unwanted interaction and reinforcing toxic behavior loops.


YouTube video Q6c8X_s1h9Y

 

Banner [2760968]

If you haven’t caught on, I’ve been conducting observational research…

 

I’ll update this as I go. 🧐📚 

 

 

Elizabeth [2339829]

Odds are good that if you've received a warning, it's your own fault. Nobody to blame but yourself there. When you block and ignore a player, the only real way they can communicate with you is in public areas, like global chat or the forums. At that point, it's up to you to actually ignore them. It's not Torn’s responsibility to manage your self control

 

#chedging