Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logging into torn using mobile network

Started by OG0R3K-15 [3924269] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
OG0R3K-15 [3924269]

I have this ongoing issue ever since I've changed providers to Lebara UK and can't login to torn when I'm using mobile data. Restarting phone had helped for a while but now even that doesn't work and when out of house I'm mostly stuck with no access to torn whatsoever.

 

Had anyone figured out how to solve this or work around this issue so when for example I'm at work I can still play the game? 

 

 

Device: HONOR BVL-N49 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

That would be because of Parental control lock that Vodafone enables by default in the UK. Lebara uses Vodafone's network, so I imagine that is what is causing the content lock. You have to contact your service provider (either Lebara or Vodafone) to get it removed.

 

Thanks!