Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactive subscription

Started by Mong [3401450] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mong [3401450]

If I go inactive can I keep my subscription going so when I come back I'll have loads of stuff on my doorstep?

How long before a subscription is cancelled? 

Appreciate any answers, can't find anything in the wiki

Franz [2498353]

When your subscription runs out and you do not renew it, then you will no longer get the benefits (faster regen / 150e / items every month).

I believe it's cancelled once the payment is no longer taken.

Brian [85088]

I'm not sure but i think it's 1 year inactive. After that I think they auto cancel your recurring subscription. 

DuncanTheDrunk [914570]

I believe staff has previously stated they pause subscriptions on inactive accounts. Now when that happens I have no idea, it's been awhile since I stumbled on that statement.

Overseer [2143302]

This is the most no shit reply i think you couldve given

 

iirc inactive subscriptions are cancelled after 3 months and inactive annual subscriptions wont renew after that either, unless you come back. 

Wenno [2757277]

If you're inactive too long, the subscriptions are cancelled automatically. bogie said once before that after a certain time inactive (I believe it's 1 month though could be misremembering) he would get a list of people where he'd go through and cancel. I remember him saying that this has since been automated I believe, so I'm not sure there's any manual intervention there. But it would get cancelled, I think it was ched that didn't want inactive account subs remaining active as, most likely, they are subscriptions that people forgot about and it's not right to keep taking money from them if they're not going to be utilising the benefit.

pepsihivemind [3272892]

if you talked to bogie directly when you're going inactive keeping a subscription and clarified to not cancel after three months would it be left going or would it be like nah you have to be active after that point?