Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FF Score Stats Modifiers

Started by Erilaz [3616238] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Erilaz [3616238]

I have searched for a bit and can't find the answer:

 

Is the FF score calculated using your actual battle stats, or your effective battle stats?

 

Do drug penalties and edu/merit bonuses change the FF calculation at the time of attack? 

 

Or is it solely based on your actual battle stats?

I assume temp/weapon buffs/debuffs do not get taken into account, but drugs are also temporary, but edu and merits are permanent-ish. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can find a definitive answer.

Erilaz [3616238]

Yes, I've seen the formulas and read the wiki and the forum post(s) that the wiki page is based on... But I have yet to see anywhere where it says definitively one way or another. 

Rawk [2663375]

BS score is definitively on actual stats, it does not change based on effective. now you've seen it hope that helps

edit to add if you'd like to test it attack an inactive before you take a xanax, check FF, and then take a xanax and repeat without training at all. you will see the FF remains the same.

Lady_White [2676391]

We tested it by exchanges BS Score and just doing the maths, then I attacked them to see if the result was the same.

 

It was, so they now have a definite answer.