What else am I supposed to do at work
Boredom buster
Started by ChazBanger710 [4088418] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
nothing, just log in daily to not get fired.
but just use the q&a forum unless you will get bullied 💀
Let me reveal to you some ancient wisdom, it even rhymes so it most be true
Boss makes a dollar,
I make a dime,
That's why I masturbate,
On company time.
Nothing
That's not quite how I remember that saying, but I guess you do you.
Busting at work is a sure-fire way to get yourself called into a meeting with HR
I've never actually heard it any other way so now you've got me curious.
Boss makes a dollar,
I make a dime.
That's why I poop
On company time.
Little less likely to get you fired.
they ain't watching what I'm grunting in the stalls for...
massive load? or massive load...
As long as you wash your hands, I'm not here to judge.
Wank off
Defo dont log onto torn and ask GD
graved, no discussion