Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranked war points bug

Started by Mr_Paddo [3913573] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Mr_Paddo [3913573]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Hey there!
During our war, we finished a chain and the points total shot up to the required amount of points to win, which hyped me out. After my faction told me I was probably hallucinating, I refreshed the page and saw that it was in fact not. Afterwards I was told to post it here to report it happening (hope to get the merit).
Here are 2 screenshots from the moment it happened and after the refresh.

[image: snipboard.io]

[image: snipboard.io]

 

So here you go, hope this helps!