Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

It's been a while...

Started by Truc [2680004] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Truc [2680004]

... and though I retired from making graphics quite a while ago, I thought I'd have a play today and came up with this...

 

[click image to see full-size]

 

 

 

Here's a few progress pictures so you can see how it was put together

 

1. pencil sketch on paper

 

2.scan, import to computer and manually trace the letters in vector format

 

3. that's all the letters traced and filled

 

4. Start colouring and decorating