Device: samsung SM-S176V Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26
TORN! YO ITS TIME FOR YOU GUYS TO MONITOR THE THE BATTLE ALGORITHM BECAUSE THAT LAST MATCH WAS CRAZY. ITS NOW WAY I SHOULD'VE LOST. YO FIX IT!
Started by Rohtbeitr [3086390] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-S176V Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26
TORN! YO ITS TIME FOR YOU GUYS TO MONITOR THE THE BATTLE ALGORITHM BECAUSE THAT LAST MATCH WAS CRAZY. ITS NOW WAY I SHOULD'VE LOST. YO FIX IT!
Checks stats.
Drugs used 3
2 Cannabis and 1 vico.
Im suprised you dont knock yourself out with all them stats.
All id say is read up about best use of free refills if you havnt already used any.
Yo just fix the algorithm. Everyones mitigating and my shots are being thrown off by your AI. Let me get the API FOR TORNS BATTLE ALGORITHM TO RUN REALTIME CHECKS ON BATTLES.
Why shouldn't you have lost a battle? Post the combat log link?
Based on your other thread about armor price, I'm guessing you are unsure how stats and gear bonuses affect your combat - the same links I put in your other thread should help.
Closed as troll report, refer to my verbal warning here.
Mentions: YO PRICING IN TORN IS CRAZY!