Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

d0n3

Started by hoodie [4251236] on in Graphics.

46 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

hoodie [4251236]

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I've never done one of these but i'm excited to see where it goes.

after taking a few months break so here we are.

I'm new but I'm fast so I made a shit ton of signatures to sell for money.

 

The point of this Auction is entirely about making as many stacks of money as possible. I currated these masterpieces with Gods' hands himself (me). I'm the best there is and I'm truly a king above men (and women) so you should partake in bidding for these amazing pieces of artwork.

 

------------------

 

NO BUYOUTS, NO MINIMUM BID, NO MINIMUM INCREMENTS.

 

Buyout: Thinking about them

Opening bids: 25m

Min Increments: 10m

 

This is the best idea I've ever had and it's going to be up to you whether you bid what something is worth to you and try play fair, or if you wanna be THAT GUY who bids in $1 increments. (you will be mugged)

 

------------------

 

(The auction will end at a pre-determined time on a random day in the next 7 days so nobody can get away with a bootylicking $1 bid at the end.)

 

This auction will go on for 3-4 days. I'll end it at a random time around then.

 

Please Note: Sizing differs between pieces for the sigs but can be easily scaled to fit the desired width for your profile. My name was added as a watermark so I didn't think about placement - changes will be made to font/positioning for buyers.

 

EDIT: I might be adding more signatures throughout the week.

 

Signatures:

 

#1 Current bid: $45,000,000 - Effyxo

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

#2 Current bid: $70,000,000 - 24Fje8xj2qQS29

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

#3 Current bid: $40,000,000 - Link-

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

#4 Current bid: $100,000,000 - 24Fje8xj2qQS29

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

#5 Current bid: $25,000,000 - RunnerMeep

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

#6 Current bid:  $35,000,000 - ScocoS

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

#7 Current bid: $40,000,000 - Link-

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

#8 Current bid: $110,000,000 - Invert

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

 

 

----------------------

 

hoodie [4251236]

Bids

 

1. $25,000,000 - Effyxo

    $35,000,000 - ugh

    $45,000,000 - Effyxo

 

2. $50,000,000 - 24Fje8xj2qQS29

    $60,000,000 - Mavri

    $70,000,000 - 24Fje8xj2qQS29

 

3. $25,000,000 - Lexibird AKA Ewwqueen

    $40,000,000 - Link-

 

4. $50,000,000 - 24Fje8xj2qQS29

    $60,000,000 -  NightDrive

    $100,000,000 - 24Fje8xj2qQS29

 

5. $25,000,000 - RunnerMeep

 

6. $25,000,000 - MrPringles

    $35,000,000 - ScocoS

 

7. $25,000,000 - Al_Capone5

    $40,000,000 - Link-

 

8. $25,000,000 - Six

    $35,000,000 - MrPringles

    $45,000,000 - Six

    $60,000,000 - Invert

    $70,000,000 - MrPringles

    $110,000,000 - Invert