Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selective Gambling Blocks

Started by MrForgetMeNot [3157644] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
MrForgetMeNot [3157644]

Evening All 👋🏽

 

I like the idea of instead of just a blanket self exclusion of all gambling activities, we could have the option in blocked what gambling we prefer to stop, YES IM LOOKING AT YOU RR ADDICTS (Myself included).

 

I wouldn't be against the idea of being about to block my RR and Bookie, but still being able to play slots or spin those wheels (I WANT MY OWN PI LESLIE) or even the odd casual cache opening for my first piece of first owner EOD 👀 (LOOKING AT YOUR CHED)