Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Base64 image inserting not working?

Started by JasonYeom [4045988] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

JasonYeom [4045988]

hey, idk if this is intended or not, but any typing field (tested on messaging field, base64 image inserting does not work. (at least in messaging composting it doesn't work)

 

so I do and it works in message previewing field, but not after sending! (in outbox!)

screenshots below.

 

 

1: what I tried to say:

 

2: what I wrote using the Source Code:

 

3. what showed up after closing Source Code menu:

 

4: what showed up AFTER sending in outbox:

 

Thanks!