Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson guide please?

Started by Aeleander [4001246] on in Tutorials & Guides.

2 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Aeleander [4001246]

Hello

I looked at crime exp building guides and they all say past 30 NNB you should do Arson. They talk about warehouse arson but I don't see it in the list, also it seems to me that there is quite much failure involved. Also I can't find an Arson guide in the crimes 2.0 guides list. Can anyone help? 

Thank you 

ProfessorC [3698295]

Typically most people recommend doing the crimes in order to prevent heavy failures since crimes seem to increase in difficulty in order.

 

I’m at 60 nerve bar and still not at Arson yet, but I’m getting close, I’ll be done with Forgery soon and then on to scamming. However, you can skip around and do time-gated crimes like card skimming, disposal to name a couple since you can only do so many a day or they just take a long time to finish.

 

as for an Arson guide you could use https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16510947&b=0&a=0