Lowk, am I tweaking? I just discovered what bear the brunt does(something along those lines), and went from 120 strength to 328
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
holy shit you almost doubled it
holy crap dude nice!
Congratz bro you are gonna be the meanist in the street soon fr nocap
I had no idea!
He's too stronk for us!
Nah u aint tweakin fam, u a real gangsta dawg. Dab me up gng
dayum...Chedburn is scared of this guy...
Chuck Norris lived his whole life in fear of this guy
Wait till you find out what a hand job does.
That may depend though on the level of friction applied.
With OP's luck though....
No discussion. Moved to the grave.