Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Nicknames

Started by EdwardStarwind [3170193] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
EdwardStarwind [3170193]

I think it would be fun to be able to assign non-temp items (weapons, armor, etc.) a nickname, within limits/sensibility of course.

 

My reasoning is that I have a sword that was gifted to me by someone who has since joined the ranks of the Fallen (Beatsupemokid, RiP brother), and I wanted to memorialize it with a fun nickname.

PickledBeans [3698196]

I was just thinking this and came to see if anyone had posted it as I have just got an item from someone who has left the game also. 

Made me think of Team Fortress 2 where you could get nametags to set a custom name for an item. 

It would still show the original item name below the nickname so no one names a Vicodin "Xanax".. I mean they could but no one should fall for that more than they already do. 

Would be great for Plushies too :D