Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job app

Started by Schlog [2386178] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Schlog [2386178]

Why does the application turn gray when I try to apply for a new job, and there is an opening?

When I type, it turns gray when I paste it, it returns a message telling me the message is not valid.

 

VideoLegend [2375137]

Type an app saying you're active and rehab regularly or someth and show work stats

 

Whatever your message was, most directors only rlly care about the above