Do you lose exp when you are defeated when attacking people?
Exp loss?
Started by TornBackTime [4257713] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Saturn [2141481]
· 2 likes ·
All you lose is dignity. And E, and maybe some med cd if you wanna get out of hosp. Short answer: No, you don't lose exp. Edit: Actually I don't think you can lose exp on Torn. Correct me if …
All you lose is dignity. And E, and maybe some med cd if you wanna get out of hosp.
Short answer: No, you don't lose exp.
Edit: Actually I don't think you can lose exp on Torn. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct, there's no recorded, known or even theorised way to lose exp
I would assume staff have a way to roll back experience if someone were to find a way to exploit xp gain. It should just be an entry in a table, like everything else.
But I've never heard of either of those things happen.
So, theorized, maybe, but none known to me.
Does rollback remove xp
Since the whole state of the server gets rolled back, I'd say everything between that point and the rollback is lost, including XP.
Makes sense. But I don't know this either, I've heard that rollback is quite difficult to happen. Maybe someone who has 'Time Traveled' or the staff can confirm this.
Ched rolled back BB and his competitors xp/lvl when they hit 100 too fast but that’s the only time I know of it happening.
thanks all! makes sense now!
/* if I could torn back time. I would fiiiind a way */