Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Palantir

Started by FemboyFreak [3784853] on in Politics & Law.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
FemboyFreak [3784853]

Heard some scary things about Palantir and have nobody in real life to discuss them with so should people really be worried about Palantir? I’ve never made a thread here so if this isn’t the right avenue lmk.

Phil-I-P [2035498]

I wouldn't worry too much. Just make sure they are cooked properly before you eat them. They can be eaten raw, but only when they're fully ripe. If you're still worried, I'd just stick to bananas.