Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money

Started by R_kifla [4258867] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

R_kifla [4258867] ×1

R_kifla [4258867]

Device: samsung SM-S926B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26

 

I had about 150,000 in cash, then I attacked someone, ended up in the hospital and lost all my money, is this normal?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Your attack had nothing to do with the money being removed. You put the money in bank investment account before the attack:

 

20:56:40 - 08/05/26  R_kifla was sent to the hospital for 0h 19m : Lost to xxxxx
19:40:58 - 08/05/26  R_kifla put $151,367 into an investment account which will be worth $153,683 (+1.53%) in 14 days

 

Thanks!

Mentions: R_kifla [4258867]

R_kifla [4258867]

I hadn't seen your message below, now I understand, I made a mistake in the comma and instead of putting $150 I put $150k🤦

I'm new sorry hahah