I have an issue with the clean slate title. I completed the days jobs all successfully and still didn’t get the title.
all jobs are done. All were completed successfully.
can submit screenshots
Started by -DONSKI- [3928965] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I have an issue with the clean slate title. I completed the days jobs all successfully and still didn’t get the title.
all jobs are done. All were completed successfully.
can submit screenshots
Your skill is too low, you did not complete all the days jobs.
At the bottom of your list is a message about jobs being hidden due to your lack of skill.
The merit is not "complete all the jobs you can do" it is "complete all the jobs for the day" - you can only achieve it on a day that you do NOT see that message about hidden jobs.
Super lame.. but i understand thank you for your help
Closed.
That's helpful thanks IndyCision, I was looking for an answer to that one.