is spending approx 50mil on TCHS dividend better than saving up for PI
TCHS
Started by alderbaraan [3700188] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I have 2 blocks of that stock currently and and prity much sorted for medical supplies had them for around 5 months now so 40 boxes of medical supplies I've gotten a good mix of blood bags morphin and the first-aid kits enuff I shouldn't need to buy any for ages
yes or no