Looks like damage from other WTF factions may be included in our raid report? We had the same target, but I think the intention is only to show the damage over time for our involvement (in the graph).
Started by Dobre [3944280] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Looks like damage from other WTF factions may be included in our raid report? We had the same target, but I think the intention is only to show the damage over time for our involvement (in the graph).
The graph is wrong, but the values in the report are correct. The excess damage comes from a DB that was dropped by another faction on the target faction. I will ask Sergey to check.
Thanks!