Im just going to keep it simple i would like to see a feature wher i can trade point in trades like money items and properties.
Points in trade
Started by Robin03NL [3925626] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Yeah, you used to be able to, but I think when they took away the option to sell them to the pawn shop, the goal was to make it so that points weren't being used as a substitute for cash. When you're buying/selling or doing general money management, there realistically should be some risk involved, and using points as a safe money option removed much of the risk. I don't know for sure that that's the reason behind it, but that would be my educated guess.
#chedging
That would change the economic dynamic, and potentially make point less valuable or be manipulated by the hoarding player!
Not good enough!
Point should be exclusive!
Speaking as a reformed multi, the option to Trade Points between players was a boon for a multi attempting to fly under the radar.
While personally, as a Trader, I’d love to see Points added back as an option inside a Trade I can understand the reticence for staff to re-add that option (as I alluded to my former work around above).
Points market is easily manipulated someone could buy up points all the way back to 50k+ then convince people to pay 50k for their points and then the market corrects itself and points crash back down