Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RavenWatch Beta

Started by Sarinja [3893414] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Sarinja [3893414]

I’m looking for one faction to help test RavenWatch, a desktop app I’ve been building for Torn faction monitoring.

 

It’s meant for people who play Torn on a computer and want to keep an eye on their chain, character, and faction while doing other things (ie, work, school, movies, etc). It’s not a phone app or TornPDA replacement. It’s more of a desktop companion/dashboard.

 

Right now, it tracks chain/war activity, chain decay alerts, user status, hospital/travel status, cooldown timers, and general faction visibility.

 

The test would include up to 20 users for 2 weeks.

 

I’d like to work directly with the faction leader only so feedback stays organized and I’m not getting messages from every tester separately.

 

IMPORTANT NOTE: RavenWatch does not automate Torn, click buttons, scrape pages, bypass anything, or play the game for anyone. It’s just a monitoring/dashboard tool.

 

In return, I’m asking for useful feedback: what works, what doesn’t, what’s confusing, what’s missing, and whether it would actually help during chains/wars.

 

If you’re a faction leader and interested, message me.