Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Social Spaces

Started by riotgrrrl [4136573] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
riotgrrrl [4136573]

I would love to see some neat little public social spaces we could use in the city. Things like bars, nightclubs, cigar lounges, etc. In my mind these would essentially work like drop in-drop out public chat rooms with a player cap (limit). I know its kinda pointless but I think it would add a nice bit to the roleplaying aspect of the game.