Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack Odds

Started by Raoul_Duke_ [4111089] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Raoul_Duke_ [4111089]

Who was smoking a bag of low quality crack when they decided the dealer must shuffle the deck after every hand? Or better yet simply having unlimited face cards? It could be I'm wanting to bitch about this because I'm in an exceptionally bad mood today but regardless Blackjack is the cherry on top, I absolutely understand how broken gambling can be but "balancing" it on here by rigging it to shit is idiotic at best, even down to things like Russian roulette, it's pvp but still based on your stats of wins to losses I made 1 billion in 12 hours doing it while having 30 more losses than wins, is there genuinely any reason as to why you guys rig these games into ground?

 

Put me in charge and I'll make gambling great again.