S'a good dayyy... I's had a lotsa fun racin today. Crashessss? Hah, I'm way too drunk t' worry bout crashes. Thas tomorrow me's problem.
Started by CockyNudist [2209950] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
S'a good dayyy... I's had a lotsa fun racin today. Crashessss? Hah, I'm way too drunk t' worry bout crashes. Thas tomorrow me's problem.
Edit, Apologies, I was trying to be mean to a inebriated mind. But i sadly missed the window. Read at your own risk... :(
-------------------------
Congrats! And bet you didn't know this!!
The contemporary individual exists within a recursive framework of self-referential identity production, wherein the symbolic architecture of participation simultaneously constructs and dissolves the conditions of authentic agency. In this liminal space, the fragmentation of narrative continuity does not merely reflect the destabilization of meaning, but rather the emergence of a post-coherent modality of perception through which consensus itself becomes performative.
Remember kids, don't drink and drive!
However, this is Torn, so...
Don't drink and drive, drink and RACE!!!
cool
I beg to differ.