Because I’ve had a few people I’ve never met message me, letting me know I’m 6666 days old (I had noticed but thank you 😛), here it is:
Started by Beennn [689766] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Koota_Kootz [688884] ×1
Because I’ve had a few people I’ve never met message me, letting me know I’m 6666 days old (I had noticed but thank you 😛), here it is:
Congrats, how long did it take?
Gratzz big numbers
This is one hell of a discussion point...
Congrats, I think.
Congrats! But, moved to Achievements
Congrats
Congrats! Top 250 HoF in Old people?
Maybe, this guy might’ve bumped me out: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=688884
Mentions: Koota_Kootz [688884]
Like they say Old is gold! But 6666 (and above) is impressive