I was only gone for 300 days.I was expecting my account to be deleted by now. Most people who were on my chat list haven't been online in a long time, so feel free to text me.
Started by A1_1 [3783900] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I was only gone for 300 days.I was expecting my account to be deleted by now. Most people who were on my chat list haven't been online in a long time, so feel free to text me.
hi
Fuck
Ok
I was hoping this was a fuck post but was disappointed
a 37 saying hes "back"
shit im old
I've added you.
What’s stopping it from becoming a fuck post? Why can’t it be both?
Well fuck there goes the fucking neighborhood.
Wow such a high quality and amazing post
You'll get texts, probably not what you're expecting though.
Fucking hell ur back
Hi back, I'm front 🤗
(also moved this to general - nr) :D
Woah, didn't you hear this isn't allowed anymore? Would you kindly un-censor this GIF?