Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting CE skill

Started by Fucker [3250340] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Bozzie [3506148]

According to this guide, failing at busting does not affect crime experience:

"Please note that getting jailed for a failed bust will not damage your crime experience or nerve bar. There is probably no loss, and if there is one it is so little that it’s negligible (I tested that unintentionally by being reckless and getting jailed a lot doing this research, however not only did I remain part of a PA team but my crime experience kept increasing)."

 

Of course, that is referring to general crime experience, rather than busting skill (which is far less visible than for other crimes).

 

I will also add that, from my experience, failing a bust (whether simply failing or getting jailed) does not appear to affect Crime Morale the way getting a critical fail in a regular crime will.  Also, from what I can tell based on torn.report, busting doesn't appear to affect the Crime chain, the way other crimes do.

Mentions: Advanced Jail Bust Guide

Makkhoi [3652991]

I have recently started using the BUSTR script, and my limit has gone down from 500 to 460 today, like all the failed busts I still get lower my bust skill or somewhat.