Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Torn Forums Enhancer

Started by Solenya07 [4053619] on in Tools & Userscripts.

7 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Solenya07 [4053619]

Torn Forums
Enhancer

I spent way too long staring at the default forums. So I made a script to enhance how they look...

 

 

what changed

Rows actually react to you

Every forum and thread row slides right on hover, gets a gold left border, and has the title change color. A small thing makes a big difference to how it feels to browse. Also, they fade in staggered on load, which looks clean.

Thread & reply counts that mean something

Counts are color-coded based on activity level, green for moderate, cyan for busy, gold for very active, and orange-red for massive. Forums with 50k+ threads get a glowing 🔥 badge. You'll know which rooms are busy without reading a single number.

Unread / pinned / locked. All styled differently

NEW threads pulse with a little gold badge. Pinned threads get a highlighted background and gold accent. Locked threads are dimmed. You can read the state of a thread list in two seconds without opening anything.

getting it running

No API key, no setup. Install Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey on your desktop. Then just install the script and open the forums.

It's not tested on PDA, so I'm not sure if it works on PDA or not. I'd appreciate any feedback or ideas to improve it. 

Install Script

by _Solenya_   v2.1.0

 

 

Solenya07 [4053619]

It will be sorted out soon; I'm just a bit busy these days with a few private scripts and a few bots. Once all is done, I'll have some time to fix all my free scripts. Should be soon enough. Thank you for the heads up ♥