Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

...

Started by Airney [3571738] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
EigenGrau [3278579]

The Math: Buying 10,000 points at $44k and selling at $46k nets a pure, effort-free $20M profit. Scale this with your bankroll.

 

You used AI, didn't you?

Airney [3571738]

I use tools to format the HTML and make it look good, but the math and the strategy are what actually matter. If you want to manually grind for cash, go for it. If you want to scale, the blueprint is right there.

BjornOdinsson89 [3666214]

I dont mean to shit in your cherios, but I have learned a few "life rules" in my time, and I think i just found a new one to add.

 

Rule 1: never trust a skinny cook.

 

Rule 2: Never trust a relationship counselor who still

lives in their mom’s basement and dates a body pillow.

 

Finally, My new Rule: Never trust a "Mathematical Blueprint to Wealth" guide from a player whose entire networth is less than 10% of what I’ve lost in a single buy mug, after 15 months in Torn. 

 

Im sorry, but i Feel like if i read this "Guide" and applied it, I’d be as broke as you are, and frankly, I don't have 15 months to waste learning how to stay a peasant. 

 

​Seeing a player with a networth of $25M publish a guide on "Self-Reliant Wealth" is like watching a toddler give a seminar on neurosurgery.

 

(Yes, I only read the title, then checked your networth before even bothering to read it)