I wish I could fly.
Day 2
Started by PayGornXXX [4298912] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved, low quality/no discussion
Grave
Skill issue
Wish granted
Fly right to people’s target list is more like it.
Beautiful Username
You are flying, right to my targets list and a bunch of dislikes
Mr. GayPorn, I must ask, what is HornCub?
Graved, low quality/no discussion
*CornHub