Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot attack more than one

Started by GaZz3rFeRnD8Le [3229907] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
GaZz3rFeRnD8Le [3229907]

Device: OUKITEL C62 Pro Android: 15 App version: 2.3.26

 

On torn app and on pda I get the same issue. I'm in a ranked war and I'm only able to make one hit before the game freezes and I need to reset,  I've cleared cache data, reset my phone, re installed the app and I'm still having the same problem.. this is happening on both wifi and mobile data.